Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day!!

We had a gift certificate for $50 to one of my favourite restaurants, Zambri's.  I emailed my husband from work to ask him if he wanted to use it tonight.  They don't take reservations so we would have to be there right at 5:00 if we wanted to get a table.  His reply?  He was going to surprise me and show up at work at 4:25 and take me there.

So, the kids ate something from the freezer (the last of the frozen pizzas) and we dined fine!

Now that the frozen goodies are gone we are going to have to take stock and make a plan because come 5:30 tomorrow, it could be a tad interesting to create dinner without some standbys.

Wish me luck!

Mavis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vegan Breakfast Cookies

 I keep being asked for this recipe, so here it is: 5 bananas 4-5 cups of oats 1 1/2 cups chopped dates softened  in boiling water 1 1/2 cup...